Saturday, August 7, 2010

Halloween found right now all around us!

I have spent the last few weeks hitting the stores in search of this years Halloween line up. Here is what I have found!



Yankee Candle Had their Halloween Boney Bunch preview parties yesterday (check your local Yankee Candle, this is a yearly event) and they are now up for sale!
Those of you in the know about these treasures, know that the most popular sell out often in under 48 hours in the stores but within the first 24 hours online!

~online Yankee sales offer $5.00 flat rate shipping for all orders under $100 right now~


Also, the wedding bunch Boney and his bride retail for $15-$30 depending on the piece. This Boney bride and her groom are featured each year in 3-4 different collectible scenarios. Once gone, that is it. You will then need to turn to ebay and break out the safe deposit box to even touch one of these coveted goodies for under $200 buck-a-roos!.

At this same time EVERY year Yankee Candle is kind enough to send out coupons to all on their mailing list. These coupons are for $5.00 off when you spend $25.00 or more. Plus once in the store they will offer a Boney collectible piece at a very discounted rate if you spend at least $20 in the store.
My store offered a large Boney The Skelly Candy Bowl (usually $30) for only $7.00 with my $20 purchase!
My store also allows me to do multiple transactions so that I get the most discounts applicable!

There are a dozen+ of Boney Bunch choices so head online (their website is currently timing out from such high visitor numbers-so come back later) or go into your store to find the ones that speak to you!

Eternal Slumber


These were the two I was SMITTEN with, turns out these are already sold out online but stores have a few here or there (ask them to please check the back for you).

Boney Claus


-------------------------------------------------


Michael's Arts and Crafts had their decorative items start to come out for sale 2 weeks ago!



The SpookyTown Haunted Villages by Lemax are now out at Michael's and may I say they hit a home run with this baby-The Wheel of Horror!!


Worth every dime of $129.00 asking price if you ask me-Plus just use the 40+% coupons they give out online and with every purchse. Haunted carousel with Skull baskets that hold every favorite Halloween Monster you have ever held near and dear to your heart.

Here is a lil video I shot with my iphone the other night.




---------------------------------








The Joanns fabric stores have loaded up with loads of creepy cloths and great decorative fabrics to help create festive table coverings and more.
Right now they are 20% OFF!

I bought the above patterns to use for small applications, Stripes, dots and harlequin patterns are just sooo yummy. Their selection goes way beyond what I have shown here.

So get your costumes under way soon my friends before all the best fabrics are gone. As of yesterday Joanns had little in the way of Haunted Home Decor but loads of autumn picks.
If you have an iphone download the coupon apps (Coupon Sherpa & Yowza) specifically have 40-50% coupons off at Joanns!


----------------------------


Finally I leave you with the proof of Halloween is always here! I found this with Marie Patterson during one of our very recent cemetery photography days in Bucks County, Pa


~Happy Haunting Season my friends~

~dani~

4 comments:

  1. Very good haul! I definitely need to take a break from prop building and go shopping! Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your selection of Boney Bunch is very cute! I just saw that collection at Michaels and fell in love with all the little characters!
    ;-} still smiling about "Flappin' Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would love to have that Wheel of Horror!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought the Wheel of Horror for 50% off with a coupon from AC Moore (competitor)!!! I am so tickled pink with it, it is amazing! I even love the way they package it. I am a happy girl! Plus the hubster really likes it too!

    ReplyDelete

Rock on my Halloween loving friends, we are soo happy to see you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...