Saturday, August 28, 2010

Boo, Y'all!

I just wanted to share some photos of the Halloween treasures I found around town this week in Shreveport, LA...

Lewis', a local home and gift store, is one of my favorite places to shop each year for Halloween goods!

They have some wonderful items in stock again this year!

Lewis' will ship to you wherever you are if you see anything you like!

I loved this huge, fuzzy spider!

Red Door Interiors, which has locations both in Shreveport and Baton Rouge, LA, also has a fantastic Halloween display right now...

My favorite item they had was this beautiful, glittery garland. I bought two pieces:

These pink and black witches are fantastic, too:


More glittery garland...
...And one more shot of some Halloween items at our local Barnes and Noble!:


Happy Halloween shopping, everybody!

4 comments:

  1. oh that glittered up chandelier is dreamy! I vant it for my new studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for Halloween! I just bought my first boney bunch piece! eek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic collection of Halloween goodies :-) I wish we had more Halloween items in the shops in the UK. But each year it's becoming better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection..just to share this website http://www.thatsmyface.com/f/masks that can create a super-realistic mask of anyone from just a photo. Imagine going as yourself, your boss, your favorite celebrity or worst enemy to a Halloween party?!

    ReplyDelete

Rock on my Halloween loving friends, we are soo happy to see you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...